Kamis, 12 Juli 2012

Trying to Get Plants Planted Already!

Parsley, Cinnamon, Genovese and Manmouth Basil in the Back of the Herb Garden
Last Chance for Nonproducing Fig!
Sweet Cicely Around Back Birdbath
Just Get The Sorrel in the Ground, Please!
Neither one of us is much of a designer in the garden.  We just plunk plants in the ground and hope they grow and thrive!  When it works, I do take credit.  When it doesn't I blame a disease or insect mostly.  I try never to blame The Herbal Husband.  He does so much in the garden.  We were working on sticks and strings today.  I've been in the garden more than ever this year, but he does the lion's share of the work.  It is hot and humid again!  Not 90 but close.  88 and sticky!  You just stand and drip.  The southern readers of this blog may be able to sympathize and maybe the rest of the country this year in particular.  Well, I hope you had a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.