Jumat, 20 Juli 2012

Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine!

I get caught up by what is going on in the garden this time.  Duh!  Summer!  So my guest blog for The Herb Companion is all about taking a vacation in your bathrobe or pjs, really.  It is called Herbal Travels: Visiting Gardens During My Herbal Vacation.  I would ask a favor of you if you read it and like it, would you please click the Like button at the top of the article.  Thanks a bunch.  I have also put together a page of extra links for your viewing pleasure from the trips.  I will be adding to those in the coming days.  We are back to the Pacific Northwest temperature wise.  It is rainy, humid and cool!  Not complaining!  Hope you are having a great day.  May I just express disbelief and sorrow over the loss of life in Colorado!  I'm saying prayers for the victims and their families.  Talk to you later.