Kamis, 19 Juli 2012

Herbal Suspension!

I'm hoping that my pineapple sage that made it through the winter inside will start to grow!  It is just is sitting in herbal suspension!  It is in a crowded place, but it grew just fine there last year.  I'll post another photo on this blog if we have an herbal life.  Gave it a shot of fish emulsion recently.  So I don't know what the heck is going on!  I don't think there will be any pineapple sage jelly this year!:(  Here is a link to my jelly recipe for Pineapple Sage Jelly.  Will have to make a note to myself to buy more pineapple sages next year.  Well, we had almost 3/4 of an inch of rain yesterday with more to come today.  We were in the low 70's after the rain, but still soupy.  Going to run some errands and go to our favorite lunch place, Panera.  Talk to you later.