Selasa, 10 Juli 2012

Lunch with My Friends at the Tomato Pie Cafe!

The Tomato Pie Cafe-Just Right for Lunch in the Summer!

Grilled Chicken Salad for me!
Big Barrel of Flat-Leaved Parsley!
Sage, Nasturtiums, Rosemary, Mint, An Herb Garden in Barrels!
Bay, Basil and more Rosemary!
Rose bush and Rain Barrel Collecting Water!
Was a fun afternoon having lunch with two of my longtime friends, Susan and Marilyn.  Susan picked out the Tomato Pie Cafe.  You made a great choice, Susan.  Good fresh food and lots of good conversation and laughs.  If you are thinking about getting together with friends, just do it.  I forget how much fun it is to get together with my friends!  We came back to the house and had a tour of the garden and some lavender lemonade.  Good thing The Herbal Husband left some for us to drink!  It is a beautiful day in the 'Burgh.  Hope you are having a great day as well.  I'll get back to the garden posts next time.  Talk to you later.