Jumat, 07 Oktober 2011

The Two Cap Rule!

The deer started to browse what few TOMATOES we had growing the other day!  Sooo we had to pull out all the caps.  It doesn't always work, but the deer think that there is someone working in the garden.  They are also browsing the trees that have sprouted back from the ground.  That's OK!  The Herbal Husband thinks we can train these wild beasts!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  The Herbal Husband is off in Florida visiting a cousin and wife.  They were amazed that I don't own a bathing suit.  Florida is OK, but they will talk family and enjoy eating fried fish.  The weather here is supposed to be excellent and I couldn't miss it after ten days of rain.  Already cut most of the garlic chive flowers.  They are seriously challenging my herb garden.  Well, got to go feed the birds and enjoy the day in the garden.  Will share my adventures.  Talk to you later.