Rabu, 06 April 2011

Two Hours and Fifteen Minutes Later!

Our computer monitor is slowly failing and it's torture to see and pick photos on it!  Yikes, when it rains it pours.  I have a new laptop making its way from California!  Hurry, hurry!  Here are the first large daffodils before we had snow one night.  My talk went very well yesterday, but I talked for the whole two hours and fifteen minutes!  The poor audience didn't get a break.  I had too much to say about Herb Gardening 101!  Sometimes when I practice my talk too much then I speed through it!  Yesterday I had to speed through it to get done!  I think most people were pleased!  So I wanted to let you see my award from master gardening.  The photos are so dark I can't pick the best one at the moment.  You'll just have to wait a little longer.  Happy to be back blogging!  Talk to you later.