Senin, 25 April 2011

A Little Too Big To Be A Name Tag And Other Stories You Missed!

My computer monitor kept getting darker and darker.  So I got some photos transferred over the weekend!  Yippee! This was the night in late March where I received the Master Gardener Emeritus award.  Yes, I know I'm too young to retire, but the list has to start somewhere, doesn't it?  Yes, I thought I would get a nice little name tag or something.   The or something was this beautiful Wilton Armetale platter!  What a surprise!  I will really treasure it always.  Can't lose that, can you?

Then around the same time, Carl's Tree Service came by with their magic machines and got rid of a lot of our overgrown (the ivy on the roof) plants.  We have a really clean slate now!

I need to run and do some errands.  Hope you are having a good day wherever you may be.  It is going to be warm and mostly sunny in the 'Burgh!