Sabtu, 05 Februari 2011

Winter Interest in the Herb Garden and Herbal Dreaming!

This is the 'Boxwood' basil that I purchased at Home Depot in the early spring last season.  It is still making an impact in the herb garden even now.  Here it is on a bright sunny day in July underneath the volunteer sunflower!  Can't an herbal girl dream?  I know I can and so should you!  Here's to sunny, warm days to come!  Can't come soon enough in my herbal opinion!


The quote of the day is from a little book I received from a hometown friend after a Rosemary House bus trip.  Thanks Marian for your friendship and the book.  From Don't Throw in the Trowel by Texas Bix Bender:
After breakfast, garden a while;
After supper, walk a mile.

Hope you are staying warm or cool wherever you may be!  Talk to you later.