Kamis, 10 Februari 2011

It Clears Out The Sinsues-Horseradish Jelly!

The Herbal Husband was sneezing and irritated by my jelly making today and he was upstairs out of the way!  It didn't faze me and I was standing over it stirring!  The Horseradish Jelly recipe says it makes 7-8 oz. jars.  I was ready for some extra jelly!  As you can see, it made four additional 4 oz. jars.  I'm going make myself a sandwich for lunch tomorrow with roast beef, some light mayo and a bit of jelly.  I'll let you know how it is.  If you would like the recipe, I will add it later.   A quote from Mrs. Reppert's TwelveMonth Herbal:

Only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.
- Dag Hammerskjold (Former UN General)

Mighty cold here still!  Hope you are warm wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.