Sabtu, 19 Maret 2011

Young and Old, Herbally Speaking!

There is a lot to talk about in this photo from 19 years ago, but focus on the right side of the photo.  This is a photo of our young bay tree.  I'm thinking because bay trees are so expensive and small in the beginning that this is a two year tree.  1990 is when I started my herb garden.  So our bay tree is 21 years old!  Break out the bay rum!  Sorry I had to do it!  Actually I need to make the aftershave bay rum for you know who!  Something else for my herbal list.  Didn't get a lot of my herbal list accomplished this winter that's almost OVER!  It is not a complicated process, but I need to get my workspace put back together.  Was too exhausted yesterday!  So here is our bay tree as of yesterday.  It is a bear to get in and out, but it is very fragrant and worth the hassles.  Much cooler today.  Was hoping to get outside and dig some things out of the herb garden, but it might have to wait.  Got to work on my workspace!  Talk to you later.