Rabu, 02 Maret 2011

Wishing him a Very Happy Birthday!

Please wish The Herbal Husband a Happy Birthday.  It is a beautiful sunny day here.  I made him coconut cupcakes and we are going out to dinner at The Pines Tavern where we had our wedding reception almost 24 years ago!

The day started with coconut cupcakes and ended with tropical carrot cake!  It was quite the day.

The Herbal Husband enjoyed the cupcakes at lunch and the tropical carrot cake at dinner and in between he had an iceberg wedge and veal schnitzel.  It's all about The Herbal Husband today.  I'll share my dinner in another post.  If you are looking for Fenton House garden photos, I promise I will post them at Midnight.  It is a very long post with lots of photos.  Please come back later or tomorrow.  It will be tomorrow's post.  We had a great day.  Hope you did as well.  Happy, happy Birthday, Herbal Husband!