Senin, 10 Januari 2011

Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine!

This is a loaded spice cupboard.  You would think that especially when I love herbs and spices the way I do.  The Herbal Husband and I are definitely pack rats in the best and worst ways.  I hope that my latest guest blog entitled New Year, New Herbs, New Spices will give you the focus to get into your spice cupboard and pitch those old, ancient herbs.
It still looks crowded, but we both know what's there.  Still have to come up with the lists.  I'm going to tape them to the inside of the door so we know what is on each shelf.  Hope you are staying warm or cool wherever you may be.  More snow on the way for us just in time for my annual physical!  Always an adventure.  Forgot the quote AGAIN!  Here it is from Mrs. Reppert's TwelveMonth Herbal.  Love, love this book.

My favorite part (of Taoism) is the teaching that
says to stay away from self-help for the sake of self-help
...otherwise known as what you haven't read
about won't hurt you.
 --Kermit
One Frog Can Make a Difference
Talk to you later.