Rabu, 12 Januari 2011

First BIG (not) Snow of the Season!




A few photos from our snowstorm the last two days!  We had about an inch and a half or 2" on the ground already and the total is 7-1/2".  So we got an additional 5-1/2" on the ground.  Oh, that fuzzy math!  Remember I married my math man!  I may be still in shock because at the doctor's yesterday I discovered I'm only 5'6".  Always thought I was 5'8".  Where did that 2 inches go?  That fuzzy math coming into play.  Hope you are staying warm and cozy or cool and hydrated wherever you may be!  I'm doing an additional post today on aloe vera.  Coming shortly!  Stay tuned!  The quote of the day is from Mrs. Reppert's TwelveMonth Herbal:

"Winter is a time of rest for all.  The roots and seeds for next year's greening
up time are now dormant revitalizing themselves to spring up
when the seasons change.  We're doing the same...
--  Billy Joe Tatum

Talk to you soon.