Rabu, 22 Desember 2010

My Christmas Present to Myself!

I finally finished this cross-stitch piece.  I think I started it last year at this time.  I try to do a big project a year.  Didn't get any thing finished for 2009.  This is my seventh from the Told in a Garden series.  For as complex as it looks, it is really a simple life and design and that's what I love about them.  I have already started another project and have been ripping out what I started.  A story for another time.  I have a list of projects and maybe it will be finished some day!  Movie day.  Going to see The Fighter this afternoon.  Not my kind of movie, but going to see the performances.  Saw Black Swan the other day.  A very intense movie, but a wonderful performance by Natalie Portman.  Hope you are staying warm wherever you are.  Talk to you later.