Minggu, 19 Desember 2010

I Finally Get Facebook, Herbally Speaking and Herb Channeler, Part Seven!

I had a light bulb moment yesterday while visiting my wall on Facebook!  One of my favorite bloggers who has been a faithful follower of my blog from the early days, Leslie from Comfrey Cottages gave me that moment.  Her latest post is about making soap and I saw it both here on my blog and on Facebook.  On Facebook, she had a comment from EMELIE TOLLEY, one of my favorite herbal authors and one that if you need a last minute holiday gift, her books are great.  This is just a sampling of the books she has written along with Chris Mead and she is still writing because she has a blog.  Both her website and her blog are on the right-hand of this blog!  I heard her speak in Ohio 16 years ago and got an illegal photo of her on stage!  I promise Emelie I will not post it here or anywhere else!

Only by blogging and on Facebook can you get comment from your favorite authors, herbal or otherwise.  They are great tools!  Thanks Comfrey Cottages!  Still cold here!  A broken record!  Hope you are staying warm wherever you may be!  Talk to you later!