Senin, 09 April 2012

It Seems to be the Same Every Year, Herbally Speaking!

The lawn has grown up through the thyme!
A lot of the grass can be pulled out underneath!
It seems every year I'm pulling the lawn out of my lemon thyme!  This year the grass has gone crazy.  I think because we really didn't have much winter, the grass has just multiplied.  I need to pull out the tweezers to get the rest.  We are going to have a couple of cooler days with wet snow!  The weather has just been up and down like it should have been in March.  I've been working behind the scenes on a couple of lists, one of annual herbs for your garden and the other of tender perennials.  I hope you have noticed that I have moved the Perennial Herb List I did to a permanent page under my banner page.  I will make additional pages for each of the lists I'm working on now.  I have also been working on a post for Herb Companion.  Hope you had a great day.  Talk to you later.