Sabtu, 28 April 2012

First Radish Harvest!

One of my favorite radishes is French Breakfast.  Here is the first of many this season.  I did a post one year about pickling the enormous amount of radishes we got.  Here is the link for that post.  Very, very easy to do and you know me it has to be easy.

We bought a new car today.  It is hard to find a station wagon any more.  They are either very expensive or they don't make them.  Our local dealer literally got our car in on Thursday.  We stopped in on Friday and test drove it (It passed!) and picked it up today.  I have gone German with VW.  I learned to drive a stick on a VW beetle.  Brings back wonderful memories.  Car buying always is stressful for me.  That's why I married The Herbal Husband.  Remember he taught statistics in college.  I knew I had to marry him!  That side of my brain isn't working to this day!  I did flunk every math course in high school and dummy me had to take them again in summer school.  Math makes my brain freeze!  Ha!   Hope you are having a great day.  It is down right cold outside.  It tried to rain ice pellets on my new car!  I'll talk to you later.