Selasa, 13 Maret 2012

I Think I Have Found a Solution!

I apologize for not being around much.  I have found that moving the laptop to the TV is not conducive to my working on my blog.  So back to the dining room table I will go.  Too many distractions with the TV going.  You say how can that be when there isn't anything on TV, Lemon Verbena Lady? Well, we are getting down to the hockey playoffs and since Pitt was a bust in college basketball, I have nothing to watch there.  So I have been living and breathing hockey.  Don't want to jink the team, but they are playing very well at the moment.  I'll leave it at that.  I actually watched NHL:36 about James Neal TWICE!  How crazy is that?  Well, I really do get the easy end of the deal when The Herbal Husband is home.  Soo I have been a little crazy trying to get everyday tasks done.  It rains.  I can't feed the birds.  I started working out in the garden over the weekend.

Oh, almost forgot to talk about the photo.  Found a remedy for the cats pooping in the garden.  My master gardening friend, Shelley told me that cats don't like the smell of orange.  Easy enough.  Except for a time when we had snow cover and it melted and I didn't get out there with a new orange peel.:(  It has worked since then!  I just eat an orange a day and tear up the peel.  I think I will start replacing some of the old peel with new bits.  Try it if you are having the problem.  I also read that used coffee grounds works as well.  If this weren't working so well, I would go on over to Starbucks and load up!  So some of you may be waiting for the herb list and once I get situated back in the dining room I will give you a list.  The weather is too warm here at at the moment.  I'll talk to you later.