Senin, 09 Agustus 2010

Don't Do This At Your House!

This is my work table in the basement.  How do you work at this table?  I just throw herbs and products on the table to be dealt with later!  Not a good way to operate!  I think we visited this subject last year or maybe the year before.  It's a reoccurring theme!  It actually looks better than this already.  I'll post a picture of it slightly cleaned up!

Looking a little better, I think!  Hope you comment to win a book or notepad in my two year anniversary giveaway!  We have the ickies and stickies back again.  It gives me a headache to think about it!  Was at Gardenline this morning on my own.  Always an interesting process.  I actually had some answers this morning.  Some weeks not so much!  Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be on the planet.  Talk to you later!