Kamis, 08 Desember 2011

One of My Favorite Christmas Books and Jello Molds!

This is one of my favorite books this time of year.  Marge Clark has written several cookbooks with comfort food and herbs always in mind.  This one is like being at her home in Indiana for the holidays.  Sadly, Marge (I feel like I knew her.) was killed in a car accident 12 years ago!  I have been working on my latest post for The Herb Companion and it involves this book and a couple of the craft recipes inside.  I'll leave you with this question what do herbal crafts and jello molds from the 50's have in common?
It has finally gotten COLD here, but cold is very relative because we were 60 degrees two days ago!  I know some of you have already shoveled SNOW!  Well, it is the holiday season.  Stay tuned tomorrow or Saturday I will be announcing a mega herbal spectacular giveaway!  You won't want to miss it!  Talk to you later.