Jumat, 16 Juli 2010

And The Winners Are....!

I first want to thank everyone who reads my blog.  You are all originals and it is a pleasure to blog with you.  Without you, I would still write, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun!

OK, in a very closely monitored selection out of my Greek cheese making basket, The Herbal Husband pulled out lifeshighway for the first set of buttons.  If you haven't stopped by her blog, you need to do it to give yourself a laugh.  Sometimes I'm just speechless!  Actually most times!

Little Messy Missy won the set of buttons in the middle.  Her blog is about all of her adventures and she has plenty and she has teenagers!  She isn't old enough to have teenagers!  She's also lost some weight and kept it off and is an inspiration for me to keep my weight off!

The last set of buttons was won by My Farmhouse Kitchen.  Kary and her dog, Teddy always bring a smile to my face.  So ladies, I will be by to get your mailing addresses.  Congratulations!