Selasa, 12 Januari 2010

Confessions Day! I'm a Magazine Junkie!



OK, there I said it.  I really do love magazines, especially when they have herbs, gardening or counted x-stitch in them.  Organic Gardening magazine came in the mail last week.  New look, new editor (and a favorite garden writer of mine, Ethne Clark, she has written a great book on Herb Garden Design, among others), but I think same great information only better looking.  It is all about what entices a reader to pick up that magazine on the newsstand and read it.  Organic Gardening has had its ups and downs, but I really think it is going in the right direction!  One of my favorite articles is called Butter Up! about making herbal butters!  Wonder why?  Let me know what you think about Organic Gardening or any thing else that's on your mind!