Sabtu, 17 Oktober 2009

Herbal Worktable/Herbal Ravioli! (UPDATED)


Every year my herbal worktable is the same mess!  It does inspire me to get my herbal act together.  I have already made tea bags with the chamomile harvest and yesterday I made a blend of herbs called Lemon Verbena Lady's blend.  Haven't tried it yet.  I will let you know how it is.  Yes, it does have lemon verbena as a base.  I have 44 bags and if it isn't good,  it will be a long winter!  It looks like herbal ravioli!

It is a little wintry temperature wise out now.  Didn't get snow yet, but to the east they have snow.  I guess the skiers will be happy!


Well, I give my lemon verbena lady blend a double thumbs up!  Look it is even a space saver in the cup!  What's that about?  I have to say the second cup I had the bag opened.  Not as good at ironing as I thought!!!