Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

The Zen of Weeding!

It was such a beautiful yesterday and today in the garden.  I spent some time weeding before I mowed today.  Makes it so much easier.  Here is an article I found in the latest issue of The Herb Companion magazine.  I could swear it was called "The Zen of Weeding."  It's called Garden Maintenance Methods online by Tammi Hartung who wrote a book called Homegrown Herbs.  Have it on my wishlist.  She will be speaking at the Mother Earth News Fair on September 24 and 25 up at Seven Springs.  I think I will be speaking there as well.  Hope I get to meet her.  Well, in a nutshell, she says to embrace weeding because in the end, it helps you and your herbs.  Hope you had a great day.  Sorry this is so late in the day.  Been really busy.  Talk to you later.