Rabu, 08 April 2009

Catching Up on My Favorite Mysteries




















Here are my two favorite authors, Susan Wittig Albert and Laura Childs and their latest paperback releases. They, of course, have a hardcover installment that is out at the same time. Susan Albert's latest is Wormwood and Laura Childs' is Oolong Dead. They write about other topics. I just happen to love herbs and tea. OK? Pretty soon there will be no more paper books I fear! I read Laura Childs on the plane coming back from England. I love the adventures of Theodosia Browning and the Indigo Tea Shop she owns in Charleston, South Carolina. Then there are the adventures of China Bayles in Pecan Springs, Texas by Susan Albert. I have said before that China is living my life except for all of the dead bodies! Loved The Silver Needle Murder and have just started Nightshade and will let you know how it is. Susan is just starting out on her book signing trip around the eastern half of the US. I have met her a couple of times. If you haven't, try to hear her if she is in a town near you. The links are their official websites. Well it's one of Susan's sites. She has a lot. Enjoy!